Welcome to the Charlton Democratic Party 2018!
WHO ARE THE CHARLTON DEMOCRATS?
We are Charlton Citizens that want:
- Involvement of all town residents, regardless of party, in the decision making of town government.
- Open, accountable government with timely and full disclosure of board and committee minutes/meetings and actions.
- Smart, managed growth to preserve our loved historical and rural character while balancing property values and the needs of all citizens
- Reasonably-priced and reliable internet and cellular connections for all
- Improved infrastructure for safety and recreation
- Learn more About Us
- View our Platform
OUR 2018 CANDIDATES
We selected, through open caucus, two candidates for Town Board
- DAVE ROBBINS (recently appointed, to Town Board). – Learn more about Dave
- ERIN MILLER (a mother and accomplished entrepreneur). – Learn more about Erin
These two candidates will serve the people of Charlton in an open and inclusive manner without regard to party, gender or age.
YOU CAN HELP!
- HOST A MEET AND GREET (invite Dave and Erin to your home to meet and talk with you, your family and friends) Contact : Charltondems@gmail.com
- COME TO OUR OCTOBER 18th FUND RAISER AT HARMONY HALL RSVP Here
- HAVE A SIGN FOR DAVE AND ERIN IN YOUR YARD call 518-384-3389
- VOTE NOVEMBER 6 (Polls open 7am-9pm)
- ELECT DAVE AND ERIN for a better Charlton
- Where are we, 50 years later? July 21, 2019
- Meet Eric Connolly, candidate for Ballston Town Supervisor July 17, 2019
- First DNC 2020 Presidential Primary Debates! June 26, 2019
- 2019 Village Elections are March 19th! March 12, 2019
- Voting Reform Lowers Petitioning Burden February 22, 2019